Now, every woman is different. Your trash is my treasure and all that. But here are a few things I would be just giddy to see on the breakfast-in-bed tray on Mother's Day morning. Let it be a jumping off point for your wish list, or something to accidentally share with your favorite gift-giver.
2. Everyone loves the drama of these jade Stella and Dot earrings, and they're reasonably priced.
3. A good rule for gift giving is to give someone something they would never indulge in for themselves. I think the Kate Spade charm heels fit that bill, don't you? If those are a little too sparkly, I also like the Kate Spade rainbow wedges. Not that those are exactly toned down.
4. I think we've established my (and your!) love and desire for the Clarisonic Mia 2.
6. Rebecca Minkoff is all the rage in bags these days. I've been coveting them myself for months. The M.A.C clutch is especially popular, one of my favorite color combos is here, and I also really like the Mab Mini.
7. It's probably a little late to get this monogrammed necklace before this Mother's Day, but keep this gem in your back pocket. You're going to see them everywhere this summer, I'm hoping there will be one around my neck.
8. Last but not least, know your girl well enough to know if she'd be offended or thrilled at the sight of a Le Creuset round dutch oven.
Do you have something special you're pining over for Mother's Day? We don't usually do huge gifts in our family, but The Gorilla has been known to surprise me.
*affiliate links included in this post