1. I had the pleasure of seeing Rachel Held Evans speak last weekend at Azusa Pacific University, and I met her briefly afterward. She has really affected my faith in the last few years, so I might have fanned out.
2. He likes to wake her up in the morning by peering into her face.
This week on the HH facebook page, I shared a picture of myself wearing multiple hipster trends at once, and we also talked about the book I'm reading for book club.
I was so happy to be a guest this week on Elizabeth Liu's radio show Flourish In Progress. You can listen to the whole thing via podcast here. On air I told Elizabeth that nobody wanted to kidnap her kid. Then I made her weigh in on my eyelashes.
For your weekend reading pleasure:
- This has had me thinking about quite a few things: 6 Steps to Minimalist Parenting. (Parenting)
- I'm a sucker for black and white kitchen floors myself. (6th Street Design School)
- A beautifully written piece by Nora Ephron's son about her death: Nora Ephron's Final Act.
Don't forget to enter the Minted stationery giveaway! It ends tonight.
Don't miss a word! Enter your email address in the box in the right sidebar to receive my posts as emails, or subscribe using your favorite reader. If you're more the facebook type, you can "like" HH here and receive all my posts + original content in your news stream.