We've had a lovely week celebrating The Gorilla's birthday with friends on Labor Day, then as a family later in the week. As restful as August was, we're starting to gear up for the chaos of October and everything that will swirl around the movie release.
It's a fun season, for sure. Each day I'm reminding myself to be present and not stressed. It takes an enormous amount of effort for me to enjoy life instead of micro-managing it. Our little family is in such a sweet spot and I want to hold onto it.
For my column at allParenting lately, I've written about:
For your weekend reading pleasure:
- Thoughts on Friendship (Girls With Glasses)
- Beauty Looks I Love (Gal Meets Glam)
- I'm out of the diaper bag stage, but I still love the Petunia Pickle Bottom patterns. I can satisfy myself with this laptop case.
- What I Want You To Know About Getting A Boob Job (Rage Against the Minivan)
- For my fellow bloggers, Magazine Features & Getting Published | Advice for Creative Bloggers (Living Locurto)
- I shared this on facebook last month, but I can't help but giggle at it again: If Disney Princesses had Instagram (B for Bel)
- Letting Go of Having the Perfect Home (Lakeitha Duncan)
- 20 Historic Black and White Photos Colorized(Twisted Swifter)
CLICK HERE to become an HH email subscriber. It's the cool thing to do.