Halloween is one of those holidays that I've never really loved. But having kids brings a certain magic to everything, doesn't it?
I hope you had a happy Halloween. We did.
On Instagram I told a little secret.
For your weekend reading pleasure:
- I love this from my new friend Shannon: Fail Fast, Succeed Sooner. Most of the time Shannon's blog is all about shoes. So what's not to love about that? (Sole RX)
- Living Online (Or, Ask Your Doctor If Blogging Is Right For You) was a really brave thing to write about. I've shared how blogging changed my sense of community, pulling me out of a lonely time, so I resonated with this post, even though the circumstances were different. (Design*Sponge)
- A cool interview with Jane Pratt (Rookie)
- I've so sorely behind on my book posts, so if you're missing those you'll love this meaty review of 13 Great Books to Read in 2013. (Mom Advice)
- Why do we have such ridiculous standards of beauty? This video will make you cringe in less than 37 seconds. (UpWorthy)
We're planning a date, a Lakers game, a birthday party, and some extreme laziness over the next few days.
CLICK HERE to become an HH email subscriber. It's the cool thing to do.